When the Purify guru PG-400-AZ didn’t working, if it alert “check”, that means the inner presure for RO membrane is not good.
There are 2 common issues cause the unstable presure:
- The Wrongly installed RO membrane.
- The system was working over 100 min.
- The inner parts – “Hight-presure valve” doesn’t work, and this issue happens very rare.
THE WRONGLY INSTALLED RO MEMBRANE.
To make sure the installation of RO membrane is 100% right, you only need to follow 2 steps:
- push the membrane’s top-end into the system, make sure it won’t fall off.
- put on the white plastic ring at the end of membrane.
Tip 1: If you are re-installing the RO membrane after power off, take a container bigger than 0.5 gallon (2L) to get the water inside the canister.
Tip 2: After the re-installation, keep the faucet switch on for 2-10 minutes flushing.
THE SYSTEM WAS OVERWORKING.
The PG-400-AZ was designed for under-sink, and household drinking water, in that case, to protect the RO membrane and other components, the system will temporarily and actively stops working.
But in most cases, the faucet didn’t fully close and water leaks slowly. when it happened, power off the system for 2 minutes and then power on.